Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas in the Mail

Yay!

A Big Thank You!! to my blogger secret santa (from this lovely lady's exchange) and to my ornament swapper (from this fun exchange).

They both came yesterday and really perked up a crummy day. Mommy's Elephant read my bloggy mind and sent the perrrrfect gift!

And Linda sent two gorgeous ornaments, one of which will be the perfect O Oriens (Radiant Dawn) for my Jesse tree!

Yay for Christmas!!

5 comments:

  1. There wasn't any place to write the amount, but it's for $10! I knew instantly when you wrote that blog I had to get that for you!

    Thanks for my elephant photo! I will find a frame for it, and stick it with my photos of my guy! Anything elephant related is perfect! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i'm so glad you liked it! :) thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you like the star???? I hope you did, I was hoping it made it there safe and sound. I also keep forgetting to tell you I got your package, and your Polish pottery ball has a place front and center on my tree. You see, when we were in Germany, I made two trips to Poland to buy pottery. I bought TONS of PP ornaments....and gave every single one away as a gift. I kept a Polish glass ball, but not ONE pottery ornament. My kids can tell you I did the "happy dance" all around my kitchen when I opened your package.

    May your Christmas be blessed with the wonderful gift of our Savior's birth. As we celebrate the first coming of Christ and his birth in a lowly stable amongst animals, may we remember that He will come again in glory, on a white horse, wearing white robes, with the name on His thigh, King of kings and Lord of lords!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yay, I'm so glad you liked it!! ANd the star/rising sun is gorgeous! i LOVE it! :)

    a very, merry, blessed Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!