Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A positive


Because I hate that the top post is so negative (I need to STOP being such a whiner and START loving my crosses and God's plan for me!), I just wanted to note that:


My beloved and I will see each other in (only?) six more weeks.


How far we've come that that actually sounds doable! :)



Mother Seton, pray for us!


ps. how approripate (and Divinely inspired) is it that the picture that popped up when I google imaged "halfway there" is the above. Looks like St. Isidore, patron of the Internet, is looking out for me! Thanks Holy Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!