Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Craftalicious

Well, it IS a part of my profile description, so I thought I should maybe talk about crafty-ness every now again, especially since after this weekend, I actually have something to report!

My mother has a sewing machine (and I do not. sigh. However, am totally asking for one for Christmas from Mr. 2nd Lt.!), and thus, I made not one, but SIX Christmas and baby gifts this weekend. I felt so domestic I couldn't even handle myself.

I also have matching pj pants for hubs and boyo, a tree skirt, and MORE Christmas presents in the works.
I'm not specific on said gifts because some of the very few people who read this blog might be recipients. But I will say they involve fabric, sewing, fiber fill, and even FUSIBLE WEBBING. What is that you ask? Who knows! But it makes the project sound super complicated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its true, comments make my day :)

Please, however, only comment if you can do so in all charity.

This doesn't mean that you have to agree with me - it means you need to disagree nicely!

Uncharitable comments will be deleted!